Come find your wholeness is IN the whole MESS!
You’re invited to attend a retreat
for the Radical Acceptance of your Whole Self
through real, raw and revolutionary self expression.
10 women. 4 days. 4 nights. And YOU… forever liberated.
Dates: Thursday, May 24th to 28th, 2018 on Galiano Island, British Columbia Canada.
TUNE IN. SPEAK UP. BREAK SHIT.
FEEL IT ALL. LET GO. REST.
EAT. LAUGH. MOVE. CELEBRATE.
Be loved, accepted and honoured just as you are.
FOUR DAYS to get out of your head and into your heart and soul to:
EXPLORE the truth you hold,
EXPRESS yourself no-holds barred; and
EXPAND your capacity to show up FULLY in all areas of your Life.
Who will you BE?
How will you be changed?
What’s possible from this?
Let’s find out…
- 4 days (3 full, two half) and 4 nights on Galiano Island, British Columbia (check-in Thursday afternoon / check-out Monday midday);
- Powerful group coaching, channelled meditations (in sandstone caves), embodiment / self expression exercises, healing ceremonies and rituals (including breaking sh*t with sledgehammers) facilitated by certified emotional empowerment coach and Intuitive Healer, Keri-Anne Livingstone with individual attention and support from her throughout the weekend;
- Clean and cozy accommodation in a massive home full of healing vibes overlooking the ocean surrounded by trees, wildlife and water;
- Three nourishing meals a day and snacks (organic and local wherever possible) with a check-in from Keri-Anne before hand to ensure your dietary preferences are considered;
- Your SOUL captured on film & celebrated in it’s FULL expression by the INCREDIBLE artistry of empathetic self portrait photographer, Victoria (Tori) Austin (One “Soul Shot” included to honour you as the LIVING WORK OF ART you are! Options available to purchase additional images directly)
- One private coaching call with Keri-Anne prior to the event to establish what you’d like to explore and experience over the weekend;
- One group call before the weekend to initiate connections and build the sacred container as everyone expresses their intentions, desires and needs to make the weekend as transformative as possible;
- A follow up group call 30 days after to check in and share updates, victories and changes;
- A private FB group to prepare logistics, connect, share and support one another before and after the event;
- Topics explored include (but not limited to) radical acceptance, self expression, releasing limiting beliefs, healing the past, forgiveness work, receiving, celebration and love; with
- Plenty of free time throughout the days / nights to integrate, write, rest and recharge in the many private spaces of the indoor and outdoor spaces (deck, hot tub, indoor sauna, outdoor shower, hiking trails, beach and sandstone caves just 10 minutes from the house).
Confirm your spot on or before November 19th, 2017 and get:
A one-hour Intuitive Clearing & Integration Session with Keri-Anne (value $297 USD); and
Full access to her V.I.P.P Master Class to reclaim your space and place behind the wheel of your Life! (value $497 USD)
Get in quick. Only 10 spots available.
HOW TO GET HERE & TRAVEL INFO
GETTING to GALIANO
I’ll set up a private Facebook Group for you all to coordinate possible airport arrivals / rides to the ferry, pick ups and any other creative transportation solutions to do whatever we can for you to get here for Thursday evening.
Galiano Island is the Gateway to the Southern Gulf Islands off the coast of British Columbia, Canada. The closest island to Vancouver, we are accessible from the mainland and local islands by ferry (to Sturdies Bay), boat or floatplane.
*NOTE THERE ARE LIMITED SAILINGS TO STURDIES BAY SO BE SURE TO CHECK THE SCHEDULES AND MAKE RESERVATIONS AS THE SAILINGS CAN FILL UP QUICKLY*
Driving / Ferry: From Vancouver, take BC-99 South, then BC-17 South to the Tsawwassen ferry terminal. From there, we’re a short ride away, and often the first stop. It’s a small ferry, so be sure to reserve a spot for your vehicle. Visit BC Ferries or call 1-888-223-3779 (1-888-BCFERRY). Note that in shoulder seasons the ferries run less sailings – sometimes only two per day in the morning and evening)
From Victoria/Swartz Bay
Driving / Ferry: Easily reached from Victoria International Airport, or from Victoria, take Highway 17 to the Swartz Bay ferry terminal, and follow signs to the Gulf Island ferry. Vehicle reservations are not available, so arrive early. Visit BC Ferries or call 1-888-223-3779 (1-888-BCFERRY).
Air: Travel to Victoria’s International Airport means an easy connection and scenic flight to Galiano Island via Salt Spring Air.
From Seattle & Bellingham
Driving / Ferry / Blaine border: Take the 1-5 North towards Vancouver, BC. After crossing the border the route becomes Highway 99. Take Highway 17 turn-off and follow the signs south to the Tsawwassen ferry terminal. From there, we are a short ride away, and often the first stop. Schedules are infrequent (usually twice per day) so be sure to reserve a spot for your vehicle, and time your driving to allow for border crossings and travel time Visit BC Ferries or call 1-888-223-3779 (1-888-BCFERRY).
Air: Travel from Seattle can be a scenic flight via scheduled or chartered floatplane. Visit Kenmore Air for flights to Galiano Island.
The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstance is to purchase trip insurance and medical insurance.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS & DOCUMENTS
You may arrive after 5pm on Thursday, May 24th with check-out at 11 am Monday May 28th, 2018.
*Note that a valid passport is required to cross International borders*
Please ensure you research the required documentation for your flight or for entry into another country (valid passport for the entire duration of the Retreat and return travel, visa, entry fee, etc.). I cannot accept responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
There are EIGHT bedrooms in total and a total of FOURTEEN beds (plus a few futons) so each person can expect a bed to themselves. Unless you want to share of course.
Six of the bedrooms are shared in a combination of twin, queen and king beds
One bedroom has one double bed.
One bedroom has one King but also requires a fairly steep ladder to climb up as it’s in the “meditation room” on top of the house.
Bottom line, there will be LOTS to choose from and plenty of space to stretch out.
Room allocation will be done on a first-come, first-served basis as you arrive unless I hear from you otherwise. If you’d would like to request to share a room with a particular person let me know and I will do my best to accommodate your request.
If you have special sleep requests or concerns let me know and I will do my best to ensure your needs are respected and met.
The most important thing to me is for you to feel supported and nourished with the best possible food available. My intention is to supply mostly vegetarian and vegan options from local and organic sources wherever possible which is easy in this neck of the woods!
You can expect me to schedule a call with you soon to connect and find out if you have any special requests, desires, preferences or sensitivities I can be aware of to ensure you feel loved from of the moment you arrive to the moment you leave.
I wish I could compensate people for unforseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, weather etc), but costs are incurred immediately through reserving accommodation, catering and associated services.
I designed the cancellation policy to be as compassionate as possible in the case that your plans change. But to protect yourself further, I encourage you to purchase refundable tickets, tickets that have acceptable change fees, and travel / cancellation insurance.
There are no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in a retreat for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply, with no exceptions.
IF YOU CANCEL:
If you pay in full and choose to cancel your reservation 90 days or more before the retreat, you have the choice to a) receiving a 50% refund; b) sell your spot to another woman; or c) apply your full payment towards another retreat date in 2018 as spots are available.
If you pay using the six month payment plan and choose to cancel your reservation, the payments made up until that point will not be refunded.
If you cancel anytime within 0-90 days prior the retreat start date, no refunds or credits can be offered.
To cancel, you must send an email stating that you wish to cancel to: email@example.com
IF I CANCEL:
If a RAW Retreat is cancelled due too few participants, I will refund ALL deposits and payments made. You will also have the option to choose a spot for a different month with no refund given. I cannot however, compensate you for airfare or travel costs incurred.
In the unlikely event that a RAW Retreat is cancelled due to weather, natural disaster or political upheaval, I cannot guarantee a refund – it will be depend on the venues, caterers and service providers supporting the event.
To cover these risks, I highly recommend you purchase travel insurance as needed.
A little bit about me…
Keri-Anne Livingstone, your Daring Guide.
I am a comedic speaker, emotional empowerment coach and Intuitive Healer who facilitates the exploration, expression and expansion of Souls who came here to SERVE!
It is my joy to free women in the understanding, release and full expression of their emotions and find wholeness.
I work with Empaths, Helpers and Healers to live, love and lead more daringly through live workshops, group programs and private mentoring to get your gifts into the world with more freedom, confidence and conviction.
Through my Facebook Community and LIVE Show called Daring to Suck, I try to bring raw, real and radical conversations to light that help humans navigate Life, Death and all the WTFs in between.
My side soul mission is to find the perfect GIF for every occasion, I makes up words on the fly and will often blurt out mantras like “Bless the Mess and Trust the Process” before I know they’ve left my face.