From January 2 – 7, 2019
The 5-Day Virtual Retreat To Find Your Wholeness In
The Whole Mess Through The Art Of Radical Self-Expression
In YOUR space on YOUR time.
A full permission experience for deep feelers, helpers and healers
to be the fullest, truest expression of themselves without fear, guilt or apology!
Facilitated by Keri-Anne Livingstone, Certified Emotional Empowerment Coach & Radical Expressionist at Daring To Suck
- 3 Channelled Meditations To Hold & Support You Through This Sacred Work
- 5-Page Document of Radical Ways to Express, Process, Release & Celebrate (from writing to breaking stuff!)
- A Community of Empathetic Badasses To Support, Celebrate & Incinerate What You Discover
- A Closing Coaching Call To Recap & Celebrate What You Learned
A few words from those who said YES to the MESS!
This experience with Keri-Anne has been pivotal in facilitating a safe, sacred space for this transformation. I am now a fan and advocate for “Bless the Mess” + “Daring to Suck”… I used to be terrified of those words. Now I know how liberating they are. This new found inner knowing is truly miraculous…I love me more than all my days so far. THAT is epic sh*t right there. I know there’s still more work to be done but I have new shiny tools in my kit now and it is less daunting. I embrace getting messy in the mess of the rest of my journey! I am that I am. F*ck ya. ~ Participant
This amazing meditation/teaching that helped me tap into Mother Earth and the grounding of who I am. Today, I declare that I’m saying NO to what I perceive as the “shoulds” and the constructs of what I think people think I should be doing. I am saying “YES” to listening to my innate wisdom…the very seat of my soul and having THAT as my compass; trusting that what is needed and best for my soul is EXACTLY what I need to be doing! ~ Participant
I was nervous stepping into this. As I listened and tried to remain open I became very tearful especially with welcoming home the part of me that has felt lost. This was very powerful in that I actually felt the need to hug her as myself, tell her she is safe all while crying. I think it’s the first time I have actually faced and talked to her. I have dealt with anxiety and depression my entire adult life and it hasn’t been until recently that I have entertained the fact that maybe my scars have contributed. For the first time in my life I have stepped back to heal me. It feels scary and good. I spent some time writing my feelings after as well. Thank you for what you are doing. ~ Participant
Overwhelming emotion – intense visuals – amazing reflection in my journal. Thank you Keri-Anne Livingstone. There are no mistakes. #Day3radicalacceptance. ~ Participant
When asked what I’m here for, I got “to live everything”. At first I was confused, but then knew exactly what it meant. I am here to live everything, not just experience things but to LIVE them. The happy, the sad, the anxiety, the grief, the excitement, the trauma, the PTSD, the gratitude, the love, the loss, the not-good-enough, the successes, the failures… everything. ~ Participant
Wednesday: Opening Intro & Intention Circle
What’s on the other side of RADICAL Self Expression?
- A deeper, embodied experience and relationship with YOU, Nature and your Intuition;A greater sense of PERMISSION to speak up, feel and BE who you really without fear of hurting everyone and losing things you care about;
- The ability to step into, process and release difficult emotions and experiences with practical tools and compassion for yourself and others; A renewed TRUST in your ability to make decisions that feel best for you without guilt or need to explain yourself to others;A stronger (and broader) foundation on which to express yourself from;
- The confidence to say what you mean and mean what you say – no more pretending or needing to please others;
- Practical ways to create healthy energetic and emotional boundaries for yourself and the confidence to co-create relationships that SERVE you (vs suck the life out of you); and
- An intuitive and embodied experience of your unique “built-in”navigation system with access to “higher” support and wisdom whenever you need it.
A bit about me…
Keri-Anne Livingstone, Radical Expressionist, and Daring Guide
I work alongside Empaths, Helpers and Healers to live, love and lead more daringly via online trainings, group coaching programs and private mentoring to get their gifts into the world with more ease, confidence, and conviction.
Through my Facebook Community and Live Facebook show, I live to bring raw, real and radical conversations to the forefront, helping humans navigate Life, Death and all the WTFs with ease and humour.
My side soul mission is to find the perfect GIF for every occasion, I make up words on the fly and often blurt out mantras like “Bless the Mess and Trust the Process” before I know they’ve left my face.