anchor your value & align vision for 2022
on Vancouver Island, BC Canada
Book a call with me!
a five Day creative retreat to clear the clutter, connect to your value and create a badass vision (board) for 2022!
Cowichan Lake on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.
January 13 – 17, 2022
Only 8 Spots Available
Check out our new space!!!
View this post on Instagram
A full permission experience to explore and express your value and vision fully seen, supported and celebrated in authentic sisterhood (aka unconditional love)!
Facilitated by Keri-Anne Livingstone, a trauma informed Performance Coach & Radical Expressionist
What are Radical Acceptance Retreats?
- An opportunity to see and celebrate YOUR truth through radical (and safe) self-expression ~ to BLESS THE MESS and TRUST THE PROCESS!
- Intimate customized support, channeled meditations, and sacred ceremonies surrounded by nature to reveal, heal and reclaim your truth.
- A TRUE and embodied experience of Sisterhood with other Empathetic Badasses committed to support and CELEBRATE all you discover.
- FULL support through private sessions & group calls before and after to feel connected to you, your fellow participants and the healing of the radical acceptance process.
I’m Keri-Anne Livingstone, a Certified Performance Coach, Intuitive Healer and Trauma Informed Guide here to help you heal and love yourself on the deepest level.
As a comedic speaker, author and healer, I facilitate healing exploration, expression, and expansion of Souls who came here to SERVE.
I teach Empaths, Helpers and Healers how to reclaim their wholeness in the WHOLE MESS of your humanity by exploring and expressing your truth in absolute safety. I also live for finding the perfect GIF for every occasion and make up words as if it were a sport!
- Sacred time and space to tune into your authentic voice and inner guidance without the noise and chaos of the world;
- Your walls coming down with FULL PERMISSION to make a mess (and break shit) in absolute support and safety;
- Speaking YOUR truth with ZERO judgement or the fear of hurting or upsetting others;
- KNOWING your value and worth (in your cells!) with no more debate or hesitation to name you’re gold and claim it;
- Having the freedom to process and release emotions and experiences, with compassion to better understand you and others;
- Trusting yourself to know and choose what you need and want without guilt or explanation;
- Embodying strong (and healthy) boundaries and to assert them with authority and respect;
- The confidence to say what you mean and mean what you say without obligation or pleasing anyone other than you;
- Deeply loving connections with women (just like you) here to see and support you right back;
- Conscious access and awareness to your intuition, internal “captain and crew” and “spiritual” support team;
- Receiving the tools, exercises, practices, strategies, and rituals you need to anchor and amplify your vision and purpose;
- Leaving with a dynamic “roadmap” (vision board) you create over the weekend to inspire and guide you through 2022!
Book a call with me!
Here’s what you get…
- TWO private 60-minute Intuitive Coaching (valued at $997) one pre and post retreat.
- 4 nights in a cozy home on Cowichan Lake on Vancouver Island, British Columbia (check-in Thursday afternoon / check-out Monday midday);
- All meals and snacks (organic & local wherever possible) with a customized check-in to ensure your dietary preferences are honoured;
- Daily group coaching sessions, channeled healing practices and sacred ceremonies that connect you to your value and worth, clarify core beliefs and limiting obstacles, alignment with your inner resources and dynamic vision board for 2022 to take home;
- Fun, dynamic and trauma informed self discovery exercises with individual guidance and private access to Keri-Anne’s direct support throughout the weekend;
- Powerful group calls BEFORE and AFTER the retreat to create the container, connect and continue to deepen your progress after you go home;
- A private messenger thread with your new “support crew” to share your progress as you navigate the year ahead;
- Daily grounding exercises, lakeside yoga, and/or cold water emersion (for those interested)
- Free time every day to rest, recharge your energy and integrate your A-Ha’s between sessions in the many private spaces in and outside the house (lake, hot tub, outdoor shower);
- Topics explored include (but not limited to) releasing the past, reclaiming worthiness, self-acceptance, boundaries, self-expression, releasing limiting beliefs, healing the past, forgiveness, receiving, self-love, and manifesting the life of your dreams!
What’s on the other side of the RADICAL self-expression?
In the words of previous retreaters…
Your retreat fed me what my soul was starving for, and reinforced the importance of something I’d long forgotten, how to nourish myself so that I may nourish others.”
~GENNESSE LANGDON, HEALING TOUCH PRACTITIONER
I walked out with an understanding of what safety feels like, with 11 women who feel closer to family than friends. To say that this retreat changed my life seems trite and too small; this retreat changed ME, at a cellular level.
The fundamental shift I feel within is small but mighty. I know doubtlessly that I will continue to see blooms from the seeds planted within me from this experience.”
~ELLEN, BODY LOVE ADVOCATE + SOCIAL JUSTICE ACTIVIST
She’s the real deal in a sea of bullshit.”
~JILL PRESCOTT, THE SPIRITUAL BADASS, AUTHOR, AND INTUITIVE HEALER
I embraced and stepped into ALL aspects of me, unapologetically.
Something inside of me said I could completely trust in the process. Through tears, laughter, anger, and SO many more emotions, this experience opened me up to a new sense of myself that has a lot less fear and moves through life OUT LOUD and ON PURPOSE. And that is something I don’t think I can ever thank Keri-Anne enough for ~ my life has well and truly been changed.”
~MICHELLE MC, HELPER & HEALER
Thursday: Arrival & Opening Circle
We typically arrive in the mid-afternoon and get settled. With all the lead up to the weekend, we begin with an opening circle to revisit intentions for yourself and each other to create the container in-person for safe and sacred exploration, expression and expansion!
Friday: Anchor Your Value & audit core beliefs
Gain clarity and connection as you explore and express what makes you, YOU! Together we’ll explore core values and beliefs that make or break you being the truest version of you possible, while you learn to appreciate and anchor into the gold you already are (without changing a thing).
Saturday: Acknowledge & align your inner team and resources
Identify and align your most powerful parts right alongside the disempowered “crew” members craving more compassion and understanding for you to love your whole Self in an entirely new way.
Sunday: affirm your vision & amplify your purpose
Today, we CREATE and CELEBRATE! Design and declare a vision for yourself and the year ahead that amplifies your highest truth and Soul purpose in all areas of your life. A printer will be on hand with hands-on support to ensure your board is full of images, quotes & colours that honour your most authentic self!
Monday: the Closing Circle (that fills your cells!)
A peak experience for most retreaters is the powerful closing circle that honours yourself, what you learned, and celebrates who you are leaving this experience as (and with) in unbelievable support of those around you. Imagine a love-fest of laughter and tears like a booster shot for the soul, knowing you are no longer alone and never will be again. For real.
Book a call with Keri-Anne NOW!
A bit about me…
I am a comedic speaker, emotional empowerment coach and Intuitive Healer who facilitates the exploration, expression, and expansion of Souls who came here to SERVE!
It’s my greatest joy to free women in the understanding, release and full expression of their emotions to find wholeness in the whole mess.
I work alongside Empaths, Helpers and Healers to live, love and lead more daringly via online trainings, group coaching programs and private mentoring to get their gifts into the world with more ease, confidence, and conviction.
Through my Facebook Community and Live Facebook show Daring to Suck, I live to bring raw, real and radical conversations to the forefront helping humans navigate Life, Death and all the WTFs with ease and humour.
My side soul mission is to find the perfect GIF for every occasion, I make up words on the fly and often blurt out mantras like “Bless the Mess and Trust the Process” before I know they’ve left my face.