Permission to BE. To Release, Recieve, Restore.
Are you ready to create soul-level changes in your life?
Join us at Cowichan Lake on Vancouver Island, BC, from Sept 29 – Oct 3, 2022.
(earlybird price $2150 on or before May 13, 2022)
Payment Plans Available
Want to come?
The first step is to
Why Do Retreats Work?
Because you don’t have to clean up after anyone.
You don’t need to check your phone, answer emails, get groceries, or make sure everyone is where they need to be on time.
You aren’t responsible for ANYTHING. No roles, no hustle.
You don’t have to cook, clean, think about work, your partner (or your kids), or the laundry.
You quite literally, don’t have to DO anything.
It’s ALL taken care of for you.
The food, organizing and schedule is out of your hands.
No distractions. No noise. No demands or expectations.
You get to just BE.
Be real. Be honest. Be however you feel and
whoever you ARE, without judgment.
You get to release and reflect.
You get to be received, appreciated, seen, heard, respected
and LOVED just as you are.
And this – for so many of us – is radically transformative.
When you don’t give yourself time to tune in and ponder,
you lose sight of YOU and YOUR LIFE.
It’s hard to see or understand anything when you’re swimming in it.
You’re so busy figuring it out for everyone else – when do you get to figure it out for YOU?
It often takes literally removing yourself from the current situation and putting yourself somewhere safe to work with people like me for your eyes and heart to open up to new perspectives, for the things that need to shift – to shift.
For healing to happen and joy to show up – in nature, surrounded by the elements and the support of similar hearts for restoration and recalibration to occur.
“Radical acceptance brings into focus, what’s asking to be acknowledged, seen, felt, and heard, maybe even for the first time. It’s a unique and life-altering retreat. I’m no longer the same me that I was before this weekend. Or rather, I’m me, enhance. Me 2.0. It “up-levelled” me. To a true me… especially in how I experience myself and the experience that others have of me. Courageous and committed me. Keri-Anne Livingstone is amazing at what she does, her art, her craft.”
~Dr. Angela Smith, Body Relationship Coach
This is for you if…
Something needs to change, you’re at a crossroads and you want clarity around how to move forward.
You want to live your life, not just exist, or respond to the latest fire.
You don’t know where to start to free yourself from the tangled knots that have accumulated to create something new.
You’re asking the big questions like “Who am I now [after the latest upheaval]?”
You want to know who you are at the deepest level possible, so you can live, love, and lead unapologetically.
You know you don’t have all the answers (humility and humor are important components of this retreat).
Just so you know, if you attend, you’ll walk away…
- Knowing your value and worth in your bones
- Trusting yourself to know and choose what you need and want without guilt, explanation or apology
- Embodying strong, healthy boundaries you assert, and maintain, with sovereignty and respect
- Having the courage to speak up without the obligation to please anyone
- Feeling conscious connection to your intuition, internal “captain and crew” and your new support system of sisters walking this path alongside you
- Nursing sore stomach muscles from deep, healing belly laughs that are guaranteed to go down
Basically, if you’re ready to be the most BadAss version of yourself — this is it.
In these 5 days, we are laying a new foundation for you to:
- Understand the mess you’re navigating more fully
- Release unexpressed emotions around all you’ve been carrying or trying to hold together, so we can clear the clutter
- Identify and articulate your values and priorities NOW (and reclaim your VALUE in the process)
- Reconnect to your inner child and parts of you that want more say, so you can align every part of you into an unstoppable united front; and
- Design clear boundaries about what you want and what you’re not willing to tolerate
The epiphanies, new understandings, and strength you’ll find are truly life-altering(in that they are the tools you need to alter your life to fit you perfectly).
I can’t tell you exactly what to expect in this retreat since so much is customized to you and the other participants. But here’s what you will definitely experience:
- Conversations that go deeper than any you’ve had before.
- Feeling completely seen (and vulnerable) and accepted.
- Learning how to accept differences in opinions and beliefs with a deeper understanding of how to navigate your triggers with grace.
- Safe space for real, raw expression with clear boundaries we design together beforehand.
- The opportunity to acknowledge and heal the wounded parts you’ve buried so deep, it’s hard to dig them out on your own.
- An embodied experience of true Sisterhood. One of the greatest gifts of this journey is that you don’t do it alone. Lifelong friendships have been formed from these retreats.
And, as you find more clarity about what is working, what isn’t, what you want to change, and what the self you want to step into looks like…
We’ll create a Vision of you.
This vision board will be your touchstone as you re-enter your life, giving you a compass to make decisions that shape the year to come.
Hi, I’m Keri-Anne Livingstone,
and if we haven’t met yet, I work with women to heal and love themselves on the deepest level, using trauma-informed somatic support, IFS and intuitive guidance.
I am a comedic speaker, emotional empowerment coach and Intuitive Healer who facilitates the exploration, expression, and expansion of Souls who came here to SERVE!
I teach empaths, helpers and healers how to clear their inner path to walk their outer path with a reclaimed sense of wholeness in the WHOLE MESS of exploring and expressing their truth in absolute safety.
It’s my greatest joy to free women in the understanding, release and full expression of their emotions to find wholeness in the whole mess so they can live, love and lead more daringly and get their gifts into the world with ease, confidence, and conviction.
Bless the mess and trust the process — this is how wholeness happens.
- This is an intimate group of just 10 women.
- TWO private 60-minute Intuitive Coaching (valued at $997) one pre and post retreat.
- 4 nights in a cozy home on Cowichan Lake on Vancouver Island, British Columbia (check-in Thursday afternoon / check-out Monday midday);
- All meals and snacks (organic & local wherever possible) with a customized check-in to ensure your dietary preferences are honoured;
- Daily group coaching sessions, channeled healing practices and sacred ceremonies that connect you to your value and worth, clarify core beliefs and limiting obstacles, alignment with your inner resources and dynamic vision board to take home;
- Fun, dynamic and trauma informed self discovery exercises with individual guidance and private access to Keri-Anne’s direct support throughout the weekend. AND WE GET TO BREAK SHIT!;
- Powerful group calls BEFORE and AFTER the retreat to create the container, connect and continue to deepen your progress after you go home;
- A private messenger thread with your new “support crew” to share your progress as you navigate the year ahead;
- Daily grounding exercises, lakeside yoga, and/or cold water immersion (for those interested)
- Free time every day to rest, recharge your energy and integrate your A-Ha’s between sessions in the many private spaces in and outside the house. Many retreat participants are self-identified introverts. We all need quiet time. We get it;
- Topics explored include (but not limited to) releasing the past, reclaiming worthiness, self-acceptance, boundaries, self-expression, releasing limiting beliefs, healing the past, forgiveness, receiving, self-love, and manifesting the life of your dreams!
- Also, there’s a hot tub for nighttime stargazing and a freshwater lake just steps away :).
- 3 months of group connection calls every month after the retreat to keep the momentum going and your support strong.
“I walked out of the retreat with a radical understanding of myself, my emotions, and my POWER. I learned I can be vulnerable. I learned I am worthy of being loved back.
I walked out with an understanding of what safety feels like, with 11 women who feel closer to family than friends. To say that this retreat changed my life seems trite and too small; this retreat changed ME, at a cellular level.”
~Ellen, Body Love Advocate + Social Justice Activist
What’s on the other side of the RADICAL self-expression?
Thursday: Arrival & Opening Circle
We typically arrive in the mid-afternoon and get settled. With all the lead up to the weekend, we begin with an opening circle to revisit intentions for yourself and each other to create the container in-person for safe and sacred exploration, expression and expansion!
Friday: Anchor Your Value & audit core beliefs
Gain clarity and connection as you explore and express what makes you, YOU! Together we’ll explore core values and beliefs that make or break you being the truest version of you possible, while you learn to appreciate and anchor into the gold you already are (without changing a thing).
Saturday: Acknowledge & align your inner team and resources
Identify and align your most powerful parts right alongside the disempowered “crew” members craving more compassion and understanding for you to love your whole Self in an entirely new way.
Sunday: affirm your vision & amplify your purpose
Today, we CREATE and CELEBRATE! Design and declare a vision for yourself and the year ahead that amplifies your highest truth and Soul purpose in all areas of your life. A printer will be on hand with hands-on support to ensure your board is full of images, quotes & colours that honour your most authentic self!
Monday: the Closing Circle (that fills your cells!)
A peak experience for most retreaters is the powerful closing circle that honours yourself, what you learned, and celebrates who you are leaving this experience as (and with) in unbelievable support of those around you. Imagine a love-fest of laughter and tears like a booster shot for the soul, knowing you are no longer alone and never will be again. For real.
Book a call with Keri-Anne NOW!
“Something inside of me said I could completely trust in the process. Through tears, laughter, anger, and SO many more emotions, this experience opened me up to a new sense of myself that has a lot less fear and moves through life OUT LOUD and ON PURPOSE. And that is something I don’t think I can ever thank Keri-Anne enough for ~ my life has well and truly been changed.”
~Michelle MC, Helper & Healer