Release the OLD, reconcile the NEW and reclaim all of YOU on Galiano Island, BC Canada
Book a call with me!
The 5-Day Retreat To Find Your Wholeness
In The Whole Mess Through The Art Of
September 16-20, 2021
A full permission experience for deep feelers, helpers and healers to be the fullest, truest expression of themselves without fear, guilt or apology!
Facilitated by Keri-Anne Livingstone, Certified Emotional Empowerment Coach & Radical Expressionist at Daring To Suck
What are Radical Acceptance Retreats?
- An opportunity to see and celebrate YOUR truth through radical (and safe) self-expression ~ to BLESS THE MESS and TRUST THE PROCESS!
- Intimate customized support, channeled meditations, and sacred ceremonies surrounded by nature to reveal, heal and reclaim your truth.
- A TRUE and embodied experience of Sisterhood with other Empathetic Badasses committed to support and CELEBRATE all you discover.
- Private sessions & group calls before and after to feel connected to yourself, each other and the wisdom of the radical acceptance process.
I’m Keri-Anne Livingstone, a Certified Emotional Empowerment Coach, Intuitive Guide, and Founder of Daring To Suck: An Empaths Guide to Navigate Life, Death, and All The WTFs With Grace, Ease, and Humour.
I help Empaths, Helpers and Healers reclaim their wholeness in the WHOLE MESS of understanding, radically releasing and expressing their feelings I also live for finding the perfect GIF for every occasion and making up words as if it were a sport!
- Sacred time and space to tune out the noise in the world and HEAR your voice and inner wisdom;
- FULL PERMISSION to make a MESS in SAFE, confidential space – a.k.a. you get to break shit!;
- To speak YOUR truth without the fear of hurting or upsetting others;
- Unconditional support to process and release emotions and experiences, with compassion to better understand you and others;
- TRUST in yourself to know and decide what you need and want without guilt or explanation;
- Strong (and healthy) boundaries and the ability to hold them with authority and kindness;
- The confidence to say what you mean and mean what you say without obligation or pleasing
- Loving, supportive connections with others that SERVE and CELEBRATE (vs suck the life out of you);
- More access and familiarity to YOUR “built-in” navigation system and “higher” support team; with
- Tangible tools, practices, strategies, and rituals that help serve you and others in this experience
Book a call with me!
Here’s what you get…
- TWO private 60-minute Coaching & Clearing Sessions (one BEFORE and AFTER the retreat).
- 4 nights in the most magical house on Galiano Island, British Columbia (check-in Thursday afternoon / check-out Monday midday);
- All meals and snacks (organic & local wherever possible) with a customized check-in to ensure your dietary preferences are honoured;
- Intimate and powerful group coaching, channeled healing meditations and sacred ceremonies (some in sandstone caves) every day;
- Fun, dynamic and healing self-expression exercises with individual guidance and support from Keri-Anne throughout the weekend;
- Powerful group calls BEFORE and AFTER the retreat to create the container, connect and continue to deepen your progress after you go home;
- A private messenger thread of support as you walk this path together;
- Free time every day to rest, recharge your energy and integrate your A-Ha’s between sessions in the many private spaces in and outside the house (deck, hot tub, indoor sauna, outdoor shower, forest trails, beach and sandstone caves just 10 minutes from the house);
- Topics explored include (but not limited to) worthiness, acceptance, boundaries, self-expression, releasing limiting beliefs, healing the past, forgiveness work, receiving, celebration and self-love.
In the words of previous retreaters…
Your retreat fed me what my soul was starving for, and reinforced the importance of something I’d long forgotten, how to nourish myself so that I may nourish others.”
~GENNESSE LANGDON, HEALING TOUCH PRACTITIONER
I walked out with an understanding of what safety feels like, with 11 women who feel closer to family than friends. To say that this retreat changed my life seems trite and too small; this retreat changed ME, at a cellular level.
The fundamental shift I feel within is small but mighty. I know doubtlessly that I will continue to see blooms from the seeds planted within me from this experience.”
~ELLEN, BODY LOVE ADVOCATE + SOCIAL JUSTICE ACTIVIST
She’s the real deal in a sea of bullshit.”
~JILL PRESCOTT, THE SPIRITUAL BADASS, AUTHOR, AND INTUITIVE HEALER
I embraced and stepped into ALL aspects of me, unapologetically.
Something inside of me said I could completely trust in the process. Through tears, laughter, anger, and SO many more emotions, this experience opened me up to a new sense of myself that has a lot less fear and moves through life OUT LOUD and ON PURPOSE. And that is something I don’t think I can ever thank Keri-Anne enough for ~ my life has well and truly been changed.”
~MICHELLE MC, HELPER & HEALER
Thursday: Arrival & Opening Circle
We typically arrive in the early evening together and get settled. With all the lead up to the weekend, we begin with an opening circle to revisit intentions for yourself and each other to create the container in-person for safe and sacred exploration, expression and expansion!
Friday: Unpack Your (Heavy) Bags
Together, we explore and express the energies, emotions, and experiences that weigh you down, hold you back and get in your way of being the truest and happiest version of yourself.
Saturday: Explore (and Express) The Seat of Your SOUL (and all its badassery!)
We take the opportunity to explore what you learned the day before through creativity, art and play to reveal and access your highest truth on what you want in relation to the elements that get in your way.
Sunday: Reclaim & Redesign Ceremony
This day has you sensing into what ELSE wants to be said, done or released in order to declare and design new ways of being and doing with yourself, your life, relationships and work to support and serve your highest good.
Monday: The Closing Ceremony (that nobody forgets)
This is one of the most powerful closing circles going to honour yourself, what you learned, and celebrate who you are leaving this experience in absolute support of those around you. Imagine a love-fest of laughter and tears like a booster shot for the soul, knowing you are no longer alone and never will be again.
Book a call with Keri-Anne NOW!
A bit about me…
I am a comedic speaker, emotional empowerment coach and Intuitive Healer who facilitates the exploration, expression, and expansion of Souls who came here to SERVE!
It’s my greatest joy to free women in the understanding, release and full expression of their emotions to find wholeness in the whole mess.
I work alongside Empaths, Helpers and Healers to live, love and lead more daringly via online trainings, group coaching programs and private mentoring to get their gifts into the world with more ease, confidence, and conviction.
Through my Facebook Community and Live Facebook show Daring to Suck, I live to bring raw, real and radical conversations to the forefront helping humans navigate Life, Death and all the WTFs with ease and humour.
My side soul mission is to find the perfect GIF for every occasion, I make up words on the fly and often blurt out mantras like “Bless the Mess and Trust the Process” before I know they’ve left my face.