Permission to BE.
Release. Receive. Restore.
Deep inner work with soul-level support.
Join us In Cork, Ireland from April 5-12, 2024
$2750 USD before February 22, 2024
Price increases to $3250 USD after.
Secure your spot for just $1000 USD today
(Custom payment plans available upon request)
Want to come? The first step is to
Only 4 spots – this is a small group, and retreats sell out fast.
Why Do Retreats Work?
Because sometimes you need to get out of alignment with the world around you, to get back into alignment with yourself.
Imagine when there are NO distractions or demands on your time, energy or body; and your only job is to focus on YOU and receive the level of care, support and attention you so easily give others.
- You are only responsible for YOU
- No roles, no hustle, no demands or expectations
- Everything is taken care of – meals, organizing, and scheduling not all down to you
- No noise, just safe space and to hear your own voice to remember
- You get to just BE, without judgment
- You get to be received, appreciated, seen, heard, respected, and loved just as you are; and
- Your eyes and heart will open to new perspectives, allow authentic shifts to occur, and create space for healing and joy to show up.
“Radical acceptance brings into focus, what’s asking to be acknowledged, seen, felt, and heard, maybe even for the first time. It’s a unique and life-altering retreat. I’m no longer the same me that I was before this weekend. Or rather, I’m me, enhance. Me 2.0. It “up-levelled” me. To a true me… especially in how I experience myself and the experience that others have of me. Courageous and committed me. Keri-Anne Livingstone is amazing at what she does, her art, her craft.”
~Dr. Angela Smith, Body Relationship Coach
This is for you if…
You are walking out of an old chapter and into a new wanting clarity and confidence.
You want space, time and a process to find out who you are, now – and what matters moving forward.
You have inner dialogue and conflicting feelings you’d like to clear up and gain peace of mind, body and soul.
- Want permission to tell YOUR truth and break stuff (safely) if you want to.
You’d like to reconcile the past, understand your worth, and reclaim your power and purpose.
You long for connection not just with yourself but meeting lifelong friends you didn’t know you needed.
You want to PLAY, be silly, have fun, experience belly laughs, embody joy and be adventurous with people that celebrate you on every level.
Just so you know, if you attend, you’ll walk away…
- Knowing your value and worth in your bones
- Trusting yourself to know and choose what you need and want without guilt, explanation or apology
- Embodying strong, healthy boundaries you assert, and maintain, with sovereignty and respect
- Having the courage to speak up without the obligation to please anyone
- Feeling conscious connection to your intuition, internal “captain and crew” and your new support system of sisters walking this path alongside you
- Nursing sore stomach muscles from deep, healing belly laughs that are guaranteed to go down
Basically, if you’re ready to be the most BadAss version of yourself — this is it.
In these 7 days, we are laying a new foundation for you to:
- Understand the mess you’re navigating more fully
- Release unexpressed emotions around all you’ve been carrying or trying to hold together, so we can clear the clutter
- Identify and articulate your values and priorities NOW (and reclaim your VALUE in the process)
- Reconnect to your inner child and parts of you that want more say, so you can align every part of you into an unstoppable united front; and
- Design clear boundaries about what you want and what you’re not willing to tolerate
The epiphanies, new understandings, and strength you’ll find are truly life-altering(in that they are the tools you need to alter your life to fit you perfectly).
I can’t tell you exactly what to expect in this retreat since so much is customized to you and the other participants.
But here’s what you will definitely experience:
- Conversations that go deeper than any you’ve had before.
- Feeling completely seen (and vulnerable) and accepted.
- Learning how to accept differences in opinions and beliefs with a deeper understanding of how to navigate your triggers with grace.
- Safe space for real, raw expression with clear boundaries we design together beforehand.
- The opportunity to acknowledge and heal the wounded parts you’ve buried so deep, it’s hard to dig them out on your own.
- An embodied experience of true Sisterhood. One of the greatest gifts of this journey is that you don’t do it alone. Lifelong friendships have been formed from these retreats.
And, as you find more clarity around what you want to change, and what the next chapter holds…
You’ll create a Vision of you.
This clarity will be your foundation and guide to make aligned decisions that shape the year ahead.
Hi, I’m Keri-Anne Livingstone,
and if we haven’t met yet, I work with women to heal and love themselves on the deepest level, using trauma-informed somatic support, IFS and intuitive guidance.
I am a comedic speaker, emotional empowerment coach and Intuitive Healer who facilitates the exploration, expression, and expansion of Souls who came here to SERVE!
I teach empaths, helpers and healers how to clear their inner path to walk their outer path with a reclaimed sense of wholeness in the WHOLE MESS of exploring and expressing their truth in absolute safety.
It’s my greatest joy to free women in the understanding, release and full expression of their emotions to find wholeness in the whole mess so they can live, love and lead more daringly and get their gifts into the world with ease, confidence, and conviction.
Bless the mess and trust the process — this is how wholeness happens.
- This is an intimate group of just 4 women.
- TWO private 60-minute Intuitive Coaching sessions (valued at $1000), one pre- and post-retreat.
- TWO 30-minute check-in sessions with Keri-Anne to receive support throughout the week.
- 7 nights in the beautiful Irish Countryside.
- A New Moon ceremony of the night of the 8th;
- All meals and snacks with dietary preferences honoured wherever possible;
- Daily deep dive sessions, intuitive coaching, healing practices and ceremonies that connect you to your whole, multifaceted self to accept, align and come back home to;
- Dynamic self-discovery work to embody what you’re learning with trauma-informed guidance and direct access to Keri-Anne’s support throughout the weekend.
- Time to experience the ancient culture of Ireland, like visits to Blarney Castle, Stone Circles, the Moors and cliffs (tours, food and excursion fees not included)
- Pick-ups near Cork available, transportation;
- One group call BEFORE and three months of group support AFTER the retreat to connect and deepen your progress and continued healing after you return home;
- A private support thread with your new “crew” to share progress and cheer each other on;
- Free time every day to recharge your energy and integrate your ah-ha’s from sessions in the many private spaces in and outside the house. You need quiet time? You’ll get it;
- Topics explored include (but not limited to) releasing trauma and healing wounds of the past, reclaiming worthiness, self-acceptance, boundaries, self-expression, healing limiting beliefs, forgiveness, receiving, self-love, and manifesting the life of your dreams!
“I walked out of the retreat with a radical understanding of myself, my emotions, and my POWER. I learned I can be vulnerable. I learned I am worthy of being loved back.
I walked out with an understanding of what safety feels like, with 11 women who feel closer to family than friends. To say that this retreat changed my life seems trite and too small; this retreat changed ME, at a cellular level.”
~Ellen, Body Love Advocate + Social Justice Activist
What’s on the other side of Radical self-expression?
Arrival & Opening Circle
Depending on aiport arrivals, the day will be about getting settled and opening the circle in the early evening to get grounded, revisit intentions for yourself and each other and create the container in-person for safe exploration, sacred expression and supported expansion!
DAILY SCHEDULE (FLEXIBLE)
Each day is customized between what you need and want to work through. Group sessions star after breakfast from approximately 9 am to Lunchtime.
In each morning session you can expect to:
- Explore beliefs and blocks that arise to receive a deeper wisdom and awareness around why it’s here.
- Gain clarity and connection as you express the full spectrum of what makes you, YOU. I’ll help you identify core values and beliefs that make or break you being the truest version of you possible, while you learn to appreciate and anchor into the gold you already are (without changing a thing).
- Embrace ALL parts of you from your most powerful to the less empowered aspects simply craving more compassion, understanding, and respect moving forward.
- Renew a vision for yourself that honours your highest truth and Soul purpose in all areas of your life.
- Create conscious strategies to support and sustain the healing and transformation you’ve instigated.
- Witness the brilliance and breakthroughs of fellow retreaters who’s authentic expression helps and heals you in ways you never expected.
After lunch there’s free time to rest, integrate and take excursions to explore all that Ireland has to offer!
EXCURSIONS & NEW MOON CEREMONY
Enjoy a day visiting Blarney Castle, sacred stone circles and exploring the grounds during the dark moon to explore all you wish to release and embody your intentions you’d like to set.
Other excursions (depending on the vibe and preferences of the group) include exploring cliffs, local markets, shopping and enjoying the ancient magic of the Irish countryside.
CLOSING CIRCLE (FINAL EVENING)
A peak experience for most retreaters is the powerful closing circle that honours yourself, what you learned, and celebrates who you are leaving this experience as (and with) in unbelievable support of those around you. Imagine a love-fest of laughter and tears like a booster shot for the soul, knowing you are no longer alone and never will be again. For real.
We will spend the morning preparing to leave, and close the container to say our farewells (for now). The priority will be to ensure everyone has what they need to leave and tie up any loose ends before you head to the airport (or continue to see more of Ireland if you wish to stay and explore)!
Prepare to be forever changed as a result of these wild and wonderful seven days!
Book a call with Keri-Anne NOW!
“Something inside of me said I could completely trust in the process. Through tears, laughter, anger, and SO many more emotions, this experience opened me up to a new sense of myself that has a lot less fear and moves through life OUT LOUD and ON PURPOSE. And that is something I don’t think I can ever thank Keri-Anne enough for ~ my life has well and truly been changed.”
~Michelle MC, Helper & Healer