The 5-Day Retreat To Find Your Wholeness
In The Whole Mess Through The Art Of
On Galiano Island, British Columbia, Canada.
Thursday, April 11th to Monday, April 15th 2019
Thursday, May 23rd to Monday, May 27th, 2019
A full permission experience for deep feelers, helpers and healers
to be the fullest, truest expression of themselves without fear, guilt or apology!
Facilitated by Keri-Anne Livingstone, Certified Emotional Empowerment Coach & Radical Expressionist at Daring To Suck
are the Radical Acceptance Retreats All About?
- To RELEASE the old and RECLAIM YOU through radical and safe self expression ~ BLESS THE MESS and TRUST THE PROCESS!
- Intimate group coaching, channelled meditations and sacred ceremony in nature to reveal, heal and bring you back to YOU.
- A TRUE Sisterhood of Empathetic Badasses committed to support and CELEBRATE all you discover.
- 1:1 & Group calls before and after to keep you connected to yourself, each other & the wisdom of the Work.
I’m Keri-Anne Livingstone, a Certified Emotional Empowerment Coach, Intuitive Guide and Founder of Daring To Suck: An Empaths Guide to Navigate Life, Death And All The WTFs With Grace, Ease and Humour.
As a comedic speaker, author and healer, I facilitate the exploration, expression, and expansion of Souls who came here to SERVE. I help Empaths, Helpers and Healers reclaim their wholeness in the WHOLE MESS of understanding, radically releasing and expressing their emotions. I also live for finding the perfect GIF for every occasion and making up words as if it were a sport!
- Time and Space surrounded by the elements of the Pacific Northwest to tune in and HEAR your inner wisdom;
- FULL PERMISSION to make (or be) a MESS in SAFE, confidential space. To speak up, feel and be who you really are without fear of hurting anyone or losing anything you care about;
- Immediate and unconditional loving support to process and release difficult emotions and experiences with compassionate tools to better understand yourself and others;
- TRUST in yourself to know and decide what’s best for you without guilt or explanation;
- Strong (and healthy) boundaries and the ability to protect them with authority and kindness;
- The confidence to say what you mean and mean what you say – no more obligation or people pleasing;
- Loving, supportive relationships that SERVE and CELEBRATE (vs suck the life out of you);
- Awareness and access to YOUR “built-in” navigation system and “higher” support team whenever you need it; and
- Tangible tools, practices, strategies, and rituals to keep you feeling connected and clear to serve yourself and others moving forward.
Book a call with me!
Here’s what you get…
- TWO private 60-minute Intuitive Coaching & Clearing Session One BEFORE and AFTER the retreat.
- 4 nights accommodation on Galiano Island, British Columbia (check-in Thursday afternoon / check-out Monday midday);
- All meals and snacks (organic & local wherever possible) with
a check-infrom Keri-Anne to ensure your dietary preferences are considered;
- Intimate and powerful group
coaching, channelledhealing meditations and sacred ceremonies (some in sandstone caves)
- Fun, dynamic and liberating self-expression practices and healing rituals with individual attention and support from Keri-Anne throughout the weekend;
- Being truly SEEN by professional “Soul Shot” photographer Victoria (Tori) Austin, resident Self Love Photographer and “Soul See-er”;
Groupcalls BEFORE and AFTER the retreat to create the container, connect and continue the work moving forward;
- A private FB group to support one another as you walk this path together;
- Free time to rest, recharge your energy and integrate your A-Ha’s between sessions in the many private spaces in and outside the house (deck, hot tub, indoor sauna, outdoor shower, forest trails, beach and sandstone caves just 10 minutes from the house);
- Topics explored include (but not limited to) worthiness, acceptance, self-expression, releasing limiting beliefs, healing the past, forgiveness work, receiving, celebration and love.
What’s on the other side of RADICAL Self Expression?
Anxiety Be Gone ~ Michelle’s Story of Radical Acceptance
“I SEE and LOVE me, perhaps, for the first time.” ~ Audra’s Story of Radical Acceptance
In the words of previous retreaters…
Keri-Anne, the way my life is unfolding is a domino effect of what your retreat offered me – an opportunity to be my whole self, in each moment, from now on. My life in this moment is delightful and curious, a playful practice in looking forward only far enough to trust my next step.
Your retreat fed me what my soul was starving for, and reinforced the importance of something I’d long forgotten, how to nourish myself so that I may nourish others.
Tori, my photo shoot with you was the dusting of sugar on a course setting weekend. To be seen by you, to be gleefully giggled at when you’ve got a good one, made me trust you so completely that I didn’t need to see what they looked like to feel beautiful 💜
~Gennesse Langdon, Healing Touch Practitioner
I walked out of the retreat with a radical understanding of myself, my emotions, and my POWER. I learned I can be vulnerable. I learned I am worthy of being loved back.
I walked out with an understanding of what safety feels like, with 11 women who feel closer to family than friends. To say that this retreat changed my life seems trite and too small; this retreat changed ME, at a cellular level.
The fundamental shift I feel within is small but mighty. I know doubtlessly that I will continue to see blooms from the seeds planted within me from this experience.
~Ellen, Body Love Advocate and Social Justice Activist
Keri-Anne is a crone before her time. The connection she has with our earth and the spirit realm is deeply felt as she leads her meditations.
She’s the real deal in a sea of bullshit.
~Jill Prescott, The Spiritual Badass, Author and Intuitive Healer
The five days with Keri-Anne, Tori and the group of women who attended with me was magical, full of love, acceptance, safety, humour, with FULL permission to be me. This was an opportunity to really show up for Me and make this experience count. So I did. I embraced and stepped into ALL aspects of me, unapologetically. Something inside of me said I could completely trust in the process. Through tears, laughter, anger and SO many more emotions, This experience opened me up to a new sense of myself that has a lot less fear and moves through life OUT LOUD and ON PURPOSE. And that is something I don’t think I can ever thank Keri-Anne enough for ~ my life has well and truly been changed.
~Michelle Mc, Helper and Healer
Secure your spot for just $500 TODAY!
Lock in the $1997 early bird rate before midnight PST Jan 14th, 2019
(Increases to $2500 Jan 15th, 2019)
How can I make this happen?
Thursday: Arrival and Opening Circle
Book a call with Keri-Anne NOW!
A bit about me…
Keri-Anne Livingstone, Radical Expressionist, and Daring Guide
I am a comedic speaker, emotional empowerment coach and Intuitive Healer who facilitates the exploration, expression and expansion of Souls who came here to SERVE!
It’s my greatest joy to free women in the understanding, release and full expression of their emotions to find wholeness in the whole mess.
I work alongside Empaths, Helpers and Healers to live, love and lead more daringly via online trainings, group coaching programs and private mentoring to get their gifts into the world with more ease, confidence and conviction.
Through my Facebook Community and Live Facebook show Daring to Suck, I live to bring raw, real and radical conversations the the forefront helping humans navigate Life, Death and all the WTFs with ease and humour.
My side soul mission is to find the perfect GIF for every occasion, I make up words on the fly and often blurt out mantras like “Bless the Mess and Trust the Process” before I know they’ve left my face.